attempting a passport photo! :-)

…tongue…or no tongue?

Because we will be in the EU longer that 180 days everybody in the family has to have a valid passport and a Finnish Residence Permit. This means that soon we will all have to travel to Chicago in person to have our “biometrics” taken at the Finnish consulate. Don’t forget (notarized) birth certificates, (notarized) marriage certificates, social security cards, and valid passports…and make sure you schedule your appointment ahead of time!!